MSA Comings & Goings
Monday, December 1, 2014
- Monday - 1 - Winter uniform begins
- Monday - 1 - Christmas Concert tickets on sale at 8:00 am outside the Main Office
- Tuesday - 2 - Elementary Assembly at 8:35 am
- Wednesday - 3 - Parent Student Teacher Interviews 4 - 6:30 pm K - Gr. 12 (Changed from November 19)
- Thursday 4 - Parent Student Teacher Interviews 4 - 6:30 pm K - Gr. 12 (Changed from November 20)
- Friday - 5 - Red & Green Non-uniform Day to support the St. Vincent DePaul Society
- Saturday - 6 - Santa Breakfast from 9:00 - 11:00 am for Grades K - 4
- Monday - 8 - Immaculate Conception Mass at 10:30 am for Grades K - 12 - Families are welcome to join us
- Wednesday - 10 - Middle School Assembly at 8:25 am (Changed from December 5)
- Thursday - 11 - Crazy Christmas Hat Day for Middle and High School Students - Donation $1 to wear their craziest Christmas hat.
- Friday - 12 - Sugar Plum Shop from 9:00 - 12:00 pm for Grades K - 5
- Tuesday - 16 - Christmas Concert & Tableau
- Wednesday - 17 - Christmas Concert & Tableau
- Thursday - 18 - Christmas Concert & Tableau
- Friday - 19 - Late start at 9:00 am; Dismissal: 11:30 K - 5; 12 noon Gr. 6 - 12.
PST Interviews - Reminder to Sign Up
Please be reminded that PST Interviews will take place next week Wednesday, 3 & 4 December. Elementary will take place from 3:30 - 6:00 pm while Middle School and High School will be from 4:00 - 6:30 pm. Click here for more information about signing up.
Christmas Tickets on Sale
Tickets for this year's Christmas Concert, which will take place from 16 - 18 December, will go on sale next Monday, 1 December at 8:00 outside of the Main Office. Tickets are $10 and sell quickly, so don't wait!
This year's Christmas Concert starts at 6:30 pm and is titled "Santa Salutes MSA 125 Years." It will be followed by the Tableau, "Do You Hear What I Hear," which will feature a 50-plus strong choir of alumni, staff, and parents.
For Parents/Guardians who pay tuition in three installments, please note that the next due date is 4:00 pm, 1 December, 2014. Parents/guardian who pay via monthly payments should be on their fourth payment in December.
If using online banking, please ensure the payment is done early to avoid missing the due date. Late fees and interest will apply to those accounts that are overdue. Our banking details are: BNTB: 20‐006‐060‐001599‐100 and HSBC: 010-726818-001.
If you have any questions regarding your account, please feel free to contact the Business Manager, Mrs. Gloria Araujo, at 292‐4134 x 1904 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Christmas Spirit of Giving
This Advent season, we will continue our tradition of collecting non-perishable items for S.T.A.R. In addition to food items, you may choose to bring in toiletries, cleaning supplies etc. Also, please remember kid-friendly foods / treats. Please check the expiry dates on the food items.
We will be collecting the goods from today, 24 November until 12 December.
S.T.A.R. offers support ,including spiritual guidance, for any person infected or affected with HIV/AIDS. They also have support groups for loved ones of people living with HIV/AIDS. Through “The Lighthouse” they provide counseling by experienced and caring volunteers and even provide housing for HIV positive persons before the need of hospitalization.
Thank you in advance for your generous support of these efforts and may God bless your generosity!
Middle & High School Notices
Christmas Hat Day
On Thursday, 11 December, the Middle School Student Council will be hosting A Christmas Crazy Hat Day. All Middle & High School students should wear their favorite Christmas hat for $1. The money raised with this and their Candy Cane Gram initiative will go towards buying presents for the Jessie Tree and Toys for Tots.
Candy Cane Grams
The Middle School Student Council will be selling Candy Cane Grams for MS students starting 8 - 12 December. Candy Canes will be delivered on 16 December. Candy Canes are $1.00. Money raised will be to buy presents for the Jesse Tree and Toys for Tots.
MS Math Help Cancelled
Middle School After School math help will be cancelled on Wednesday, 3 December due to parent teacher conferences.
High School (grades 10 - 12) Art Trip to New York
The deposit to secure a place to attend the Arts Trip to New York was due on Sunday, November 30. As this was a Sunday, the deadline has been extended to Wednesday, December 3 at 8:30 am. Please see Ms Capelo is you wish any additional information.
Middle and High School Volleyball Tournaments at MSA
Congratulations to the Middle School Boys, Middle School Girls, and High School Girls who each won the Gold Medal in last week's tournaments! After an impressive, unbeaten season, the High School Boys were, unfortunately, were unable to capture the championship title. Many thanks to all of our supporters, both fans and coaches!
Uniform Shop Hours
Tuesday - 2 - 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm
Thursday - 11 - 8:15 am to 9:15 am
Tuesday - 6 - 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm
Thursday - 15 - 8:15 am to 9:15 am
Tuesday - 20 - 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm
Thursday - 29 - 8:15 am to 9:15 am