Creek Band - 9/23/19 to 9/29/19
Weekly Newsletter of the Clear Creek High School Band
Weekly Marching Rehearsal Schedule
- Monday, September 16th - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Tuesday, September 17th - 3:30pm to 6:00pm
- Thursday, September 19th - 3:30pm to 6:00pm
The schedule is updated in realtime on the Creek Band website calendar.
Creek Drumline Takes First Place!
Congratulations to the members of the Clear Creek Drumline on their first place finish in the Advanced Small Division of the Seven Lakes Drumline Contest!
The whole Clear Creek Band family is proud of your hard work!
Events, Announcements, and Information
Eligibility Grade Check is 9/27
All students must be passing all classes at this grade report.
Students who are failing one or more classes will no longer be eligible to participate in marching band. This includes all contests and football games.
Please do not neglect your studies!
Contest Season Begins
We need all students at every single rehearsal for the entire time. The program cannot be successful without everyone operating at 100%.
Please do not schedule appointments or other activities during our after school rehearsals!
Football vs. Clear Brook
Friday, Sep. 27th, 3-11:30pm
2305 East Main Street
League City, TX
- 3:00pm - Run Through
- 4:15pm - Dinner
- 5:00pm - Inspection
- 6:00pm - March to Stadium
- 6:30pm - Pre-Game Events
- 7:00pm - Kickoff
- 8:30pm - Estimated Half Time PErformance
- 10:00pm - Estimated End of Game
- 10:30pm - Band Hall Closed - Everyone head to Double Dave's!
Friendswood Marching Contest
Saturday, Sep. 28th, 8am-11:45pm
702 Greenbriar Drive
Come support the Creek Band at our 1:30pm performance!
The students always perform best for a supportive crowd!
We need family and friends for each game and contest!
We can't make Friday football and contests happen without Friends and Family!
Please sign up to help and have some fun!
Click here to find out how you can help and to sign up!
- Friday, October 4th - Football vs. Dickinson (Intermediate Night) - Veterans Memorial - 7:00pm
- Saturday, October 5th - USBands Marching Contest - Leonard George Stadium, Spring - All Day
- Thursday, October 10th - Football vs. Alvin - Alvin High School Stadium - 7:00pm
- Saturday, October 12th - Gulf Coast Classic Marching Contest - Challenger Columbia Stadium - All Day
- Friday, October 18th - Football vs. Clear Lake - Veterans Memorial Stadium - 7:00pm
- Saturday, October 19th - UIL Marching Contest - Challenger Columbia Stadium - All Day
- Wednesday, October 30th - Wind Symphony Fall Concert - Clear Creek HS - 7:00pm
- Friday, November 1st - Football vs. Clear Falls - Veterans Memorial Stadium - 7:00pm
- Saturday, November 2nd - BOA San Antonio Super Regional - Alamodome - All Day
Stay up to date with announcements, itineraries, schedules, calendars, media, and more!