Eternal Rest Funeral Home
A place for celebrating life
Allow us to help you through the complicated factors of pre-planning your funeral or arranging the funeral of a loved one.
Respecting the wishes of the individual is of utmost importance, especially in pre-need planning. Our services can meet almost any preference including, but not limited to:
- Cremation or Burial
- Embalming and dressing
- Funeral music
- Catering arrangements
- Casket or urn choices
- Traditional and non-traditional burial (Memorial Trees)
- Hearse and other funeral vehicles
- Writing wills
- Estate planning
(Funeral Planning 101, n.d.)
Our assistance programs are here to aid family throughout the grieving process.
- Assistance in dealing with unknown wishes for individual factors
- 24/7 advising for funeral planning issues
- Eulogy and obituary writing
- Referrals to third-party grief counseling and support groups
- Memorials and memorial gifts
We are experienced in making arrangements for people from a variety of religions and cultures.
- Arrangements with various local religious leadership
- Reading from preferred scriptures
- Cultural and religious ritual planning and performance
- Body preparation according to cultural and religious rules
Funerals are complicated and the costs add up, we will make sure you get excellent services at an excellent value in your time of need.
- Pricing is itemized and provided in an easy-to-read format
- Negotiation for price of services
- Price comparisons for caskets, urns, and other products
- Pre-payment options for pre-planned funerals
- Payment plans to make the financial impact less of a burden