Scott Staff News
Staff Mini Pack Update 12/18/2015
Dear Scott Staff,
Whether you believe in resolutions or not, the concept of being able to reflect and remember is great. As we begin looking forward to 2016, it is time to celebrate the wonderful things we have accomplished thus far. Here is my list: Retaining a FANTASTIC staff, partnering together with our wonderful PTA, welcoming our new Scott staff members, Scott's first parade, Meet the Teacher Night, the second-first day of school, working out the kinks of carpool, Curriculum Night, Music Programs, Scott Trot, Book Fair, and the list goes on. Through all of these things, I never want to lose site of the wonderful culture that we are building and maintaining with the students, faculty, and community. I am expecting the greatness to continue and grow even more in the upcoming New Year as we move forward.
I hope that you rest, have safe travels, and make precious memories with your children, family, and friends.
Please join me as we take time to rest and enjoy our family and friends over the winter holiday break. We will see you all in 2016!
We appreciate you all!
Paige and Leanne
Staff Vacation Photos Needed
Special Shout Outs
- Shout OUT to Karlyn Mann for this amazing week!
- A BIG thank you to Whitney Zorn for organizing the wonderful Holiday program!
- Evelyn Piechocki-We appreciate all you do to help things run smoothly around Scott!
- Shout out to Kim Karp for covering duty for a staff member that wasn't feeling well.
- A BIG thank you to Lindsey Hendrix for running to Heritage to get our staff their favorite ice!