Oregon Institute of Technology
About Klamath Falls
The weather in Klamath Falls, Oregon is on the colder side.
There are lows of 27 degrees Fahrenheit to highs of 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
It is generally colder than Grants Pass; however, there are many fun outdoor activities to participate in.
You can go on many hikes and trails, visit the river, visit parks, go zip-lining.
You can also visit museums, go shopping, and hang out with friends at restaurants, and go bowling.
Paying For College
To attend one year of OIT with financial aid , it would cost about $19,038.
- Maintain a good job and save the money for student loans.
- Sports scholarship.
- Academic scholarship
Scholarships I can apply for are
- Highland Elementary
- North Middle School PTA
- Bearss Memorial Scholarship
- An unweighted cumulative high school grade point average of 3.00 is required for admission.
- A GPA between 2.50 and 2.99 may qualify for admission, provided they submit adequate SAT Reasoning Exam scores or ACT scores.
- Take AP classes that can help me get college credits.
- Continue taking Spanish classes to improve secondary language.
- Take all the health electives.
- Work hard in sports to try and get a scholarship.
High School Goals
Classes I will take to maintain my goals are:
- AP US History
- Junior English
- Algebra Two
- Spanish Three
- Body Works
- Basic Medical Skills