International Education Week
Calendar of Events, November 16-20, 2015
Monday, Nov. 16 -
- Faculty Guest Chefs. Lil's Dining Hall. Starting Monday, Nov. 16, and running through the week, Bon Appetit and the dining hall staff offer a menu custom-designed by an Oxford College Faculty member featuring favorite dishes from their home cuisine. Guest chefs include Drs. Tanya Davis, Yen Liu, Florian Pohl, Kevin Quarmby, and Frosso Seitaridou.
- Culture & Travel Photo Contest. Lil's Dining Hall. During IEW, the Oxford College Photography Club and International Student Programs display student submitted photographs highlighting the themes of culture and travel.
- 9-11 am - Live NAFSA webcast: Role of International Education in Peacebuilding.Stream Online at http://bit.ly/1WrkIIT
Wednesday, Nov. 18 -
- 12-1 pm - Brown Bag Lunch: Global Learning and the Oxford Travel Course Showcase. Candler Hall, Akin Room. Oxford faculty Mike McQuaide, Boris Nikolaev, and Deric Shannon discuss principles of global learning in light of their travel courses to Ecuador, Costa Rica, and Spain. Students, faculty, and staff are invited to bring their lunch and join the conversation.
- 10-11 pm - iMentor Night Kitchen. Murdy Kitchen. The iMentors invite students to join them and the International Student Organization for a study break featuring tasty snacks from around the world.
Thursday, Nov. 19 -
- 11:30 am -2 pm - Summer Study Abroad Fair with Emory Center for International Programs Abroad. Dining Hall. Join the Office of International and Summer Programs to learn more about exciting summer 2016 study abroad programs. Go global! Go abroad!
- Complete Emory IEW Event Calendar - http://bit.ly/1Lc0C9v
- US Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs IEW website - http://1.usa.gov/1MZhyrn
- Association of American Colleges & Universities Global Learning website -http://bit.ly/1PEb3sI
- NAFSA International Student Economic Value Tool - http://bit.ly/1LI3Z9F
- Internationalizing the Campus 2015. Online Publication. - http://bit.ly/1RR7C1b