Jensen Ranch ELAC
English Language Advisory Committee
Our First ELAC Meeting is Tuesday, November 19 from 6-7 p.m.
انقر أدناه لترجمة هذه النشرة الإخبارية!
Нажмите ниже, чтобы перевести эту рассылку!
¡Haga clic a continuación para traducir este boletín!
We want our ELAC meetings to meet your needs.
- What would you like to know more about?
- How can we help you better support your child?
- What are your ideas?
- ELAC is an opportunity for Jensen staff to share with you, for families to share with one another and for us to celebrate our children's growth and achievements!
We hope to see you on Tuesday evening!
What is ELAC?
ELAC stands for English Language Advisory Committee.
The purpose of ELAC is to provide parents of English Learners opportunities to:
- Learn more about Jensen Ranch programs and supports for your student
- Advise the principal and school staff on the most positive and effective actions to improve the learning of English Learners
- Advise the school principal and staff on the development of the School Plan
- Send information to D.E.L.A.C. (District English Learner Advisory Committee)