German II A Course Updates
In the News
16 week session students
Complete the Introducing Yourself Discussion
Turn in the H_M_Mein Haus Speaking Assignment.
Take the H_M_Haus und Möbel Vocabulary Quiz
18 week session students
Turn in the H_M_Wechselpräpositionen Grammar Assignment.
Take the H_M_Wechselpräpositionen Grammar Quiz.
Post to the ‘Haus und Möbel’ discussion forum.
Turn in the H_M_Modalverben Vocabulary and Grammar Assignment
Take the H_M_Modalverben and Telling Time Quiz
Please read through the newsletter for helpful information.
How about some German music?
Parents can check grades too! Remember the welcome email??
The Parent Account gives you information about your child’s grades and progress in their course. If your child’s grade drops below a 75, you will receive an automated phone call. If your child’s grade drops below a 70, you will receive a phone call from me.
If you already have a parent account please do NOT create a new one.
1) Please check to see that your parent account is linked to your student’s account.
2) For more information click Help on the Log in page or click this link.
If you are uncertain about whether you have a parent account or not,
1) Log in to GAVS at www.gavirtualschool.org and at the Log In page type in your username and password.
2) For more information click Help at the top of the Log In page or click the following link.
*Information for parents who have NEVER created a parent account.
1) Login to our website www.gavirtualschool.org
2) Click the “Log In To GAVS” icon
3) Click “Create An Account” from the navigation bar.
4) You will need to know your child’s GTID and date of birth.
5) Please follow the directions on the screen.
6) Be sure you have linked your parent account to your student’s account.
7) For more information simply click HELP at the top of the Log In page or click the following link.
quizlet - http://quizlet.com/ - you'll find many of your vocab lists in here.
About German - http://www.about.com/ - great explanations of grammar and practice
Keep watching for new additions.
Come to the Chat Sessions!
It's also a great time to ask questions about the assignments.