What Your Librarian Can Do For You!
the stress-free way to lighten your work load
Feeling overwhelmed? Kids struggling with a concept you've worked on for weeks? Need new resources to spice up your instruction? Looking for a tech tool for collaboration or presentation? The answer is right here in the library!
You need__________, I can_________.
- You are introducing or reviewing a literacy skill or concept. I can reinforce what you are teaching during library.
- You need resources. I can pull appropriate print titles from our library, other district libraries, or public libraries, find online resources or Web sites, and look for primary sources to make concepts come alive.
- You are conducting research. I can use library time or collaborative time to work with students on search strategies, resource evaluation, note taking, information synthesis, and bibliography.
- You are looking for a unique and creative way for students to share knowledge. I have a ton of ideas, digital or otherwise, that we can explore in library or during collaborative time.
- You would like a specific resource that we do not currently have at Kresson. I will put it on my wish list, and if I can't purchase it this year, I'll order it for next year.
You can email me, stop by the library, catch me as you drop off your class, or send a student with a sticky note! Your message does not have to be long and involved; short and sweet will usually work.