luxury living in the heart of Iskandar Malaysia
The new luxury residential tower, rise 60-storey above all else in city centre at the prime commercial zone along Jalan Dato Abdullah Tahir,
Johor Bahru. Merely 2 minutes drive from the Customs, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) complex, being in the centre of all the amenities,
such as shopping centres, hotels, commercial districts, connected by expressway and high way, WF tower is the most sought after
residential address in Iskandar Malaysia.
Concept and design by the Singapore most celebrated architect firm RSP, WF tower will be the pride of its home owners and the most
sought after residential property in Iskandar Malaysia.
Behind the beautiful façade of Blue glass and anodised aluminium mesh cladding, WF tower offers impeccable private residences with full
range of deluxe facilities, at ground level, grand concierge reception, wi-fi residence lounge, grocer café, it also have innovative facilities
at 60th storey roof top, such as sky tennis court, sky wine lounge with gourmet kitchen, sky BBQ pavilion, sky garden, viewing deck, every
aspect of WF tower has been established with meticulous thought and planning.
- The WF Tower is one of the tallest residential buildings in Iskandar Malaysia
- 1 level mechanical basement parking and 8 level up parking total 784 lots, 1 lots per unit,2 lots per unit 3+1 studio & penthouse.
- 10 high speed lifts
- Double volume lobby (2 x 3m ceiling height).
- Glass & aluminum skin cladding facade
- Maximum living space design, no balcony
- Gated for total security and privacy, no commercial elements within project
- Apartment started from 12th level,
- All living room north south orientation
- All bedroom accommodate queen size bed
- Timber bedroom floor.
- Hans Grohe bathroom fittings or equivalent
- Gaggenau/Bosch Appliances or equivalent
- Living room and bedrooms -air con inverter split.
- Long bath tub & stand shower for master and stand shower for the rest.
- Marble tiles for living room.
- Concept & design architect : RSP Architects Planners & Engineers (Pte) Ltd, celebrated Singapore architect
- Local architects: Akitek Spectrum