What you need to know to stay in the know
What we've accomplished so far:
- Every Kindergarten-Second classroom has 1 device for every 2 students. All students in Third-Fifth grade have their own devices. iPads are checked out, updated, and ready for learning. Self service is working and filled with great apps!
- Every classroom has a library checkout time that has been running smoothly. (And all kids are starting with a clean slate with no dues!)
- Each class has come to Makerspace and learned about all of our great things!
- 4/5 blends have set up Blogger accounts to use for reading comprehension journals.
Featured App of the month
Epic is an AMAZING ebook resource that is FREE for students to use *at school
- You create an account (with a password that your students will type in) and add students to your class by typing first and last names and age.
- They log in with your information and click their name
- Students can search and add books to lists
- YOU CAN SEARCH BY ACCELERATED READER LEVEL
- Great popular books and SOME read to students
Exciting things coming up:
- Technology PD for in-service credit coming from the Innovation Team
- New items being added to Makerspace thanks to the Assistance League Grant
- Old iPad 2s are being replaced with new minis!
Enjoy this pointless time lapse video. Happy Halloween.
Time-lapse video, Halloween 3D pumpkin carving 2016 - Witch -