skiing, snowboarding, backpacking
FUN IN THE SNOW
· Where: Northstar Resort at Lake Tahoe
· When: December 29 through January 5 (8 days)
· Cost: $975 includes insurance, housing, transportation, food and instruction. Lift tickets and gear are additional.
· Deposit: Application and deposit of $300 due Nov. 22, 2013
· Skill Level: Beginning to Advanced. No prior experience necessary.
· Contact for more information: Yaniv Singer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Campers will hone their skills with trained coaches during the day and, at night, will join in activities that are centered on community building, winter ecology and survival, and watching videos of themselves shot during that day's runs on the slopes.
Snow backpacking session:
· Where: Two locations in the Sierras
· When: Orientation in Emeryville on Saturday, January 11, with two weekend sessions in February or March
· Cost: $500 includes insurance, transportation, food, gear and instruction.
· Deposit: Application and deposit of $200 by November 22, 2013
· Prior Experience: Some backpacking experience requiredContact for more information: Lee Tempkin at email@example.com
Campers will backpack on snowshoes to our destination, build a snow kitchen and construct and sleep in snow houses that will keep them warm all night. Learn winter survival skills, enjoy beautiful days and campfires at nights in the snow.
For more information visit our website: www.campchrysalis.com