Week 8/16 - 8/22
Bring your Favorite Lanyard TUESDAY 8/17
We will hand out new IDs for this school year (with last year's yearbook picture!)
Students will be required to wear an ID in the building at all times starting 8/17!
(Exceptions only during PE/Athletics/Band/Orchestra or Science Labs)
Mark your calendar!
10th and 11th graders
Schedule: August 16-18
8/16 (Monday) - Eng / Social Studies
8/17 (Tuesday) - Math / Science
8/18 (Wednesday) - Make-up Day
Only 2 dates left for Senior Portraits!! Sign up on the Glamourcraft website for a time on Aug 18 or Sep 22 before time runs out.
September 22 is a make-up day only and may not have many available slots left.
8/18 (Wednesday) - White Gym ALL SPOTS ARE FULL FOR 8/18
9/22 (Wednesday) - Auditorium Foyer, sign up will be available soon for 9/22 (try this evening or tomorrow 8/17)
SIGN UP HERE:
Schedule your portrait appointment on: www.glamourcraft.com/seniors
Select Flower Mound in the school dropdown list.
Please contact Glamourcraft for details and questions at 817-292-8989.
FMHS Parking Permit Form and Payment
Every vehicle that parks on campus must have a 2021-2022 parking sticker, including seniors that have purchased a painted or numbered parking spot.
- Payment total for a parking pass is 5.00 and will only be accepted online.
- Once the form & payment have been reconciled, a parking sticker will be issued to the student.
- If your student does not yet have a driver's license, you do not need to complete until they are able to drive to campus. This form/payment will be available all year.
- Discipline will be issued for not having a current parking permit on campus.
BEFORE SCHOOL PARKING STICKER PICK UP:
Students need to complete the Google Form and payment prior to picking up their sticker.
Where: FMHS Front Office.
Parking Drop off / Pick Up Reminders!
Student parking is designated to the West lot outside the Auditorium/Gym entrance or the South Lot by the football field. DO NOT park in Senior Reserved spots - the painted or numbered spots (unless it is yours) OR the designated BAND practice area.
Parents - please pick up and drop off your student in the West parking lot or the South lot by the football field.
Off Limits for Pickup or Drop Off: The bus loop/faculty parking lot area, front office loop, and athletic (baseball/softball/tennis) parking lot.
First Volleyball Home Game!
Varsity - FM Arena at 6:30 pm
JV - FM Arena at 5:30 pm
Freshman Navy - Navy Gym at 5:30 pm
Freshman Silver - Navy Grm at 6:30 pm
Go support the Varsity girls at their NWISD tournament Thursday - Saturday, Aug 19-21.
Locations: NWISD sites
Location: Northwest HS
- FMHS vs. Amarillo at 10:00 am
- FMHS vs. Frisco Liberty at 12:00 pm
- FMHS vs. Weatherford at 3:00 pm
8/20 (Friday) and 8/21 (Saturday) games TBD
Photo by: @lorenziniphotog
Sports Booster Club and Parent Meetings
Girls Basketball Booster Meeting- Monday, Aug 16 @ 6pm - Old Field House
Baseball Parent Meeting- Tuesday, Aug 17 @ 6pm - MPR
Cheer Booster Meeting- Wednesday, Aug 18 @ 6pm - Cafeteria
Boys Basketball Booster Club Meeting- Thursday, Aug 19 @ 6pm - Cafeteria
Swim Team Parent Meeting- Thursday, Aug 19 @ 7pm - MPR
Yearbook Orders and Pick-Up
If you have not yet ordered this year's book, go to yearbookforever.com to get the best prices of the year before October 1st!
LISD TECHNOLOGY HELP / SKYWARD FORMS & ACCESS / RETURN TO SCHOOL
- SKYWARD FORMS: Please complete your child's 2021-2022 Forms Packet in Skyward, they are OPEN! Login to your parent Skyward account for access. LISD Skyward for Parents
- Take care of your IPad Insurance 30.00 fee while completing forms - IPad Information / IPad Handbook and Insurance Coverage
- LISD Student Code of Conduct / Student Handbook - will be Available Aug. 10th