Celebrating 60 Years of Education! December 7th Edition
Save the Date
- Wednesday, Dec. 8th @ 1:00PM: 1st Trimester Report Cards go live in the Parent Portal.
- Now - Friday, Dec. 10th: Student Council - Diaper Drive!
- Now - Friday, Dec. 17th: Season of Giving Donation Collection
- Thursday, Dec. 9th and Friday, Dec. 10th: Parent/Teacher Conferences/Early Dismissal Grades 1st-6th/No Kindergarten
- Monday, Dec. 13th: 6th Grade NOVA Presentation: Digital Footprint
- Monday, Dec. 13th: AM Kindergarten attends in the AM/No PM kindergarten (Parent/Teacher conferences in the PM)
- Tuesday, Dec. 14th: PM Kindergarten attends in the PM/No AM kindergarten (Parent/Teacher conferences in the AM)
- Thursday, Dec. 16th: CB Online Student Materials Pick Up
- Friday, Dec. 17th: Boomerang Nominations Due: Responsibility
- Friday, Dec. 17th - Thursday, Dec. 23rd: Seasonal Student Council Spirit Week
- Tuesday, Dec. 21st: Sign up for "Gayman's Got Talent!"
- Thursday, Dec. 23rd: Holiday Sing!
- Thursday, Dec. 23rd: Early Dismissal Grades 1st - 12th
- Friday, Dec. 24th - Sunday, Jan. 2nd: CBSD Closed/Winter Break
- Monday, Jan. 3rd: Comfy Cozy Day - Student Council Spirit Day
Student Council Spirit Week
Check Out These Designers
We are looking forward to speaking with you further about your child's progress at your conference time!
First Trimester Conferences
If you have selected an "in-person" conference after school on the 9th or 10th, please enter Gayman Elementary School under the Gayman Elementary School sign, to the right of our front doors. The exterior doors will be open. If you have selected an "in-person" conference for any other time, then you must enter and sign in at our Main Office.
At this point, the PA mask mandate is still in place. When you enter the school building we ask that you be masked unless there is a mask exemption form on file in our office. Thank you for your cooperation in helping to make this a safe and informative experience.
Did you know that the most requested item at the CBSD Farmers Market is diapers? All donations of this essential item will go directly to local families in need this holiday season. Thank you for your generosity!
Season of Giving
Each year during the holidays, our community has generously supported Gayman families in need. This year, we are asking our Gayman community to choose a tag from our kindness wall – all tags are for a gift card in the amount of $10. Gayman’s Gift Card Drive will occur from December 2 until December 17. Please bring gift cards to the office.
Please help us spread some cheer to our community! For every tag taken from the wall, a heart with your family’s name will be placed on our giving tree. Help us fill our tree!
We are also participating in a ‘Diaper Drive’ to meet a need in the surrounding community. If you would like to participate, please bring a pack of diapers to the office.
Thank you for your kindness, support, and generosity!
Gayman's Got Talent!
Do you have a special talent or skill you’d like to share? Maybe you play an instrument, sing, dance, hula hoop, cheer, tell jokes, or perform magic tricks. Here’s your opportunity to display what makes you special before your classmates and friends! We can’t wait to see which talents shine in 2022! Please use your CB device and this link to sign up by December 21.
Groups are limited to 3 members to allow for proper distancing. The show will take place on February 24 (snow date Feb. 25) during the school day. We will record the show to share with families.
Gayman Student Directory 2021-2022
Elementary Support for Families
CBSD Farmers Market
Any Central Bucks family who may need a little extra food assistance is welcome to join us on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of every month at Barclay Elementary School. Our drive-up food distributions run from 4:30 to 5:30 PM.
Visit www.cbsd.org/register for more details, including necessary documents to gather in order to register your kindergarten students. PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING RIGHT AWAY IN ORDER TO AID THE DISTRICT IN ITS PLANNING FOR 2022-2023.
All attendance questions can be directed to Christine Stevens, email@example.com, in the Gayman Office.
If your clearances are current, upload them into the App Garden - Volunteer Tracker. If your clearances have expired, or you need to begin the clearance process, click on the Required Documents for the directions. For more information, consult the Human Resources Volunteer Required Paperwork webpage.
Children's Theatre Workshop
The CB East Patriot Players are hosting our Children's Theatre Workshop on Saturday, January 15, 2022, 1-4:30 pm.
The event is a fantastic theatrical exploration day for elementary school students enthusiastically and skillfully led by the Patriot Players! Students will have the opportunity to sing, dance, act, and perform with the guidance of the Patriot Players. Cost is $25 and includes a "Junior Patriot Player" t-shirt and snack. All proceeds benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Any questions, contact Sasha Eisenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration forms are due by December 20th. Click here to access the form.