August 22, 2017
ENROLL NOW - Fall Conference 2017
September 26, 2017
Dr. Marcia Tate - “Worksheets Don’t Grow Dendrites: 20 Instructional Strategies that Engage the Brain- Part II
University of Central Oklahoma - Nigh University Center,
Grand Ballroom, 3rd Floor
9:00-1:00 (Light refreshments served)
FALL INSTITUTE 2017 - Enroll now - Slots are filling up!
$500 per person
September 8, 2017 – 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Dinner Provided)
September 9, 2017 – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Lunch on your own)
September 15, 2017 – 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Dinner Provided)
September 16, 2017 – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Lunch on your own)
Must attend ALL FOUR sessions!
University of Central Oklahoma, Nigh University Center, 3rd floor, Edmond OK
Click the link below to enroll on-line.
This summer we launched our new educational outreach called GE CONNECT. All information about GE CONNECT can be found at www.greatexpectations.org/connect.
GE CONNECT is a subscription service that provides professional development for educators throughout the entire school year! With a $99 annual subscription, an educator receives:
- Monthly GE Webinar on timely educational topics
- Monthly access to a GE Instructional Coach
- Online Master Classes (an hour in length, each provides an ongoing exchange of ideas between teachers across the country)
- Membership in a closed GE CONNECT Facebook group that features regular instructional strategies
- Access to all archived GE Webinars and Master Classes
- Opportunity to support the non-profit mission of Great Expectations
Many principals have already purchased GE CONNECT for their entire faculty. As a principal, when you purchase 20 subscriptions, you receive 5 FREE! Some principals are adding the topic of the GE Webinar to their regular monthly faculty meetings. You can provide a year-long professional development program for your entire staff for the cost of sending one person to a conference!