December 14-December 22
3-5 NYTC Site Visit
- Subs will float between the grade levels.
- Please have sub plans for the following times:
- 3rd should be in collaboration room as soon as sub arrives.
- Call office if no sub by 8:05.
- Leave note in sub plans for sub to eat during your normal lunch time.
- LVE 5th Grade teachers will eat from 12:10-12:40
4th Grade-12:45-End of Day
- Two hours are broken with 30 minute prebrief in collaboration room, classroom visit for 1 hour, 30 minute debrief in collaboration room
- Please make sure to arrive promptly to collaboration room. We are on a tight schedule.
SPED Student Report Cards:
- Regular Education teachers should communicate with SPED Teachers about grade responsibility.
- If you share a student, you should share the grading responsibility. SPED and Regular Ed teacher should work together.
- If a student is being marked "@" because he/she is receiving modified curriculum, we will just use an @ sign and no numbers with it.
Special Area Teachers:
- You will each fill in your own report cards this year for the classes you teach.
- Please see Troy Gill if you are unsure how to use the new special area tab. This will make your life a lot easier.
- If you have a new student since 1st quarter, please make sure Troy Gill has added the name to your report card tabs. If not, please contact Troy to do so. Classroom teachers are not to add students!
- All documents are to stay in Google Drive.
- Do not rename or move documents.
- If you have a drive issue, please see Melissa.
Doug and Melissa will be checking report cards in drive. It will be communicated to the teacher if a change needs to be made. Please make sure you are writing comments for all students. You should write comments that give a positive and something the student needs to work on (use your scales to help identify this).
End of Quarter: Tues. Dec. 22
Teacher Prints Report Cards Gives to Carol May: Wed. Jan. 6th (Teachers can give report cards to Carol early.)
Report Cards Mailed Home: Fri. Jan. 8th
The Week Ahead...
Monday, Dec. 14
Tuesday, Dec. 15
K-5 Technology Collaboration in Collaboration Room (optional)
3:00 Sped Collaboration (Make sure PM Duty Covered)
After School Tutoring
Wednesday, Dec. 16
Thursday, Dec. 17
WNEA Jeans Day
After School Tutoring
7:00 Board of Education Meeting
Friday, Dec. 18
10:00 Spelling Bee
SRI and SMI Window Closes
2nd and 5th Lion Den Shopping Day
Monday, Dec. 21
NYTC 3-5 Site Visit
Tuesday, Dec. 22
8:45-9:30 Sing Along
9:40-10:40 Winter Party
1:15 Early Release Day
Quarterly Recognition Names DUE
December Shout Outs...
Bartlow, Jandt, Kennedy, Custodial Staff, Tevlin, Thies, Miklich, Boyce, Eikel, Johnson
Use this as a spot to shout out the great things happening in our building. Brag on a teammate or thank a teammate. Fill yourself up with pride by reading all the great things happening at LVE. Help spread positivity...