Earthquake Survival Tips
Protect yourself in time!
- Before An Earthquake:
- Find safe places to hide(away from windows)
- Practice "Drop, Cover, Hold on!"
- No matter where you are, Stay Away from windows and moving objects!
- Hold on tight if you're outside especially
- Cover your neck and head with arms
- If trapped, do not move
- Whistle or call out
- Wait for rescuers
Find a spot in your house or building that is away from windows and possible sliding objects.
Hide under something. If possible, hide underground
Hold on tight to the object- especially when the earthquake is at full force.