What is Death?
The end if life: The time when someone or something dies.
What is Grief?
Facts about Death
- About 600,000 people die of heart disease in the United States every year–that’s 1 in every 4 deaths.
- Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women. More than half of the deaths due to heart disease in 2009 were in men.
- Coronary heart disease is the most common type of heart disease, killing nearly 380,000 peopleannually.
- Every year about 720,000 Americans have a heart attack. Of these, 515,000 are a first heart attack and 205,000 happen in people who have already had a heart attack.
- Coronary heart disease alone costs the United States $108.9 billion each year.This total includes the cost of health care services, medications, and lost productivity.
Website Address: www.helpguide.org
This website help you learn how to deal with death. You can learn about The five stages of grief and a live chat.
2: Kim Davis ( grief therapist)
Website Address: www,kimdaviscounseling.com
Kim Davis is someone you can see to help you with the lost of a loved one. One on One conversation. All conversation are private.
3: NWA Circle of Life
Website Address: www.nwacircleoflife.com/griefsupport
Nwa Circle of life helps dealing with lost of a loved one.They have supports groups that learning how to deal with death and ways to grief.