Headlines & Virtual Backpack
Week ending October 16, 2020
- Hybrid Schedule: Cohort B, Grades K-8, will report in-person October 19 through October 23; Cohort A, Grades K-8, will learn remotely. Please click here to view our FAQ.
- Calendar: October 20 is an Early Dismissal Day. Faculty members are attending afternoon professional development sessions. Changes to student schedules, if any, will be shared by building principals.
- Daily Health Form: Remember to complete the daily health screening form each morning that your child is to report to school for in-person learning. The Genesis Parent Portal is linked here. A video in Spanish is available online here.
- Bus Times: Students return home earlier than the time noted on August bus passes by about 2 hours and 20 minutes.
- Meals: Please click here to view our meal distribution schedule.
- Traveling? Please click here to review updated NJ COVID-19 travel guidelines.
- Need Tech Help? FRSD Technology Support Hotline can be reached at (908) 284-7652 or StudentTechHelp@frsd.k12.nj.us.
Halloween 2020 at Barley (10/13/20)
October Newsletter (10/9/20)
Picture Day at Barley Sheaf (10/9/20)
Picture Day for Virtual Students (10/9/20)
Coupon Books on sale thru Oct. 30th (10/8/20)
Drive Thru Basket Raffle (10/8/20)
Mrs. Moeri's Fun Bunch Calendar(10/15/20)
Copper Hill Book Fair10/15/20
Newsletter-October 10, 2020 (10/12/2020)
Informe de Robert Hunter- October 10, 2020 (10/12/2020)
Drive-Thru Picture Day (10/13/2020)
Gertrude Hawk Chocolates Fundraiser (10/13/2020)
Gertude Hawk Chocolates Order Form (10/13/2020)
Extra Supplies, Donation Request (10/13/2020)
JP Case - none
Halloween Celebration Guidance in NJ(10/13/20)
All Treat, No Trick Girl Scout Fundraiser (10/13/20)