Resources, Links and Information
Leadership Staff Newsletter
Team Retreat for January 20, 2014
- Use a folder (like the one we used) and have them set it up (see picture)
- You can modify it to fit what the purpose is of the meeting
- Throughout the day/time-have the pause and fill in something
- At the end of the day/time-have them debrief and share
The Art of Public Speaking
- Platinum Rule: Treat others the way THEY want to be treated.
- You need to have and share your own story.
- Nobody listens to you until you get them to like you.
- Change it up every 7 minutes.
- Rule of 3 for presentations
- Rule of 6 for Power point presentations
- Personalities 4 corners
- 3 things that are similar
- Question and switch, and switch--they read
Technology Update-Luke Wittum!
Thank you! Now, I can:
- Change my settings to adjust for text size and larger type
- Access my control center
- View and open/close Apps.
- Use 4-finger swipe
- Access the new search tool
- Access notification center
- Find my iPhone/iPad
- Use iCloud keychain if I want
- Use backups for my devices
- Manage my email/mailboxes
- use smore for communication
" Hey look! It isn't soaking in!!"
When helping the organization "learn" about new processes, a way of thinking, a new organizational structure, or purpose---we HAVE to let it SOAK in! We should not hold the new thinking at the top level with only those that were initially introduced to the idea. Engage all the staff with discussion and activities so the new thinking can...