Friday, June 3rd, 8am
TBD (in your 7C group/advisor classroom)
READY OR NOT, HERE WE COME!
It is time to prepare for Semester Exams. See below for details and information.
- Check your overall GPA for History on MONDAY-- May 16th to see if you qualify to opt out of the exam based on your grade in this class.
- Students who have a 95% or higher can choose NOT to take the exam in history without it impacting the class grade negatively (i.e.: your grade will remain the same).
- What if I still WANT to take the exam? You may do so, but the grade counts unless you let me know when you turn it in that it didn't help.
- What do I do if I don't take the exam? We will have you read and/or study for something else independently. Location may be in the test room and/or library depending on the day/time.
TOPICS COVERED ON EXAM
THAT'S COOL, BUT HOW DO I PREPARE?
Preparation = Success (so how do I do it?)
For this kind of an exam, being prepared is important. But preparing for an open note exam is DIFFERENT from other types of exam prep.
- A good suggestion is to take small sticky notes and/or other markers to indicate where things are in the notebook for EASY/QUICK access during the exam.
- Determine what you ALREADY KNOW about the topics and have an EXTRA page or two devoted to you putting that down...kind of like making a version of a cheat sheet.
What else could YOU do to prepare?