Don't put others down, to bring yourself up.
Three differences between cyberbullying and bullying.
Bullying is when the bully is physically picking on you in an populated/unpopulated environment. Usually people do it to make them feel better and/or have a broken home.
Effects of Cyberbullying
People don't realize the emotional toll it takes on people when rumors or being harassed does to kids.
Prevention and Awareness
2. Parents need to talk to their children about these bullies and but safety searches on so the kids can log on to stuff like that.
3. Don't give the kid the privilege if he/she is very sensitive to others comments.
4. Parents need o check their devices daily for any sign of bullying.
5. Also needs to check the child's grades and social behavior to see if they are mentally stable.
Report to your online service reporter
2. You can just block, mute, delete, or ban that person from your page.