World War 2
Explain Why World War 2 Began
- It began on September 1, 1939.
- It began because Nazi Germany invaded Poland, Denmark, Luxembourg,the Netherlands, Belgum, Norway, and France.
- The invation involved into an international conflict involving 61 countries
Identify What Denmark had To Do With World War 2
- Denmark had to do with WW2 because the German forces invaded the country
- The Danes surrendered after a few hours of fighting
Below is the picture of a Destroyed Building
Derscribe Why Adolf Hitler Wanted to Take Over the World
- Hitler and his followers believed he could win back Germany's past glory
- He told his soldiers to have NO PITY, and to ACT BRUTALLY!
- He ordered thousands of those who opposed him to be executed
- Hitler promised to rebuild Germany into a mighty empire that would last a thousand years
Below is the picture of when the Germans invaded 61 countries
1. Stokesbury, James L. "World War II." World Book Student. World Book, 2013. Web. 30 Apr. 2013.
2. Wolf, Kirsten. "Denmark." World Book Student. World Book, 2013. Web. 30 Apr. 2013.
3. Hoffmann, Peter. "Hitler, Adolf." World Book Student. World Book, 2013. Web. 1 May 2013.
4. "World War II." Gale Encyclopedia of U.S. Economic History. Ed. Thomas Carson and Mary Bonk. Detroit: Gale, 1999. Student Resources In Context. Web. 1 May 2013.
5. Causes of World War 2. N.p.: n.p., n.d. Print.