By: Matt Sheldon
- - Compile test results, and assess eligibly for certain classes and services.
- -Give psychological tests
-Interpret test information for families and teachers
-Council children and familes
- -Provide consultation to families and teachers about learning styles and special programs
School Physiologist is the only job in this career path
- Providing information to supervisors and co-worker through email and other form of communication
- Developing relation ships will children and families, as well as your co-workers.
- Providing expert advice and assisting with systems and issues
- Handling complaints and resolving conflict
Most openings require graduate school. For example, they may require a master's degree, and some require a PhD.
Certification needed for the career field
Extensive knowledge, and experience are needed for these occupations. Many require more than five years of experience.