The photoshop tree
In this picture i used quick select, cropped out the background and selected the "background" and used any background i wanted to.
Behind the horse is actually bricks, I used quick select and cropped out each brick and replaced it with a random color.
In this picture I did the same thing as The photoshop tree, I used quick select and selected "background" and chose any background.
The photoshop tree
Fill the frame
Rule of thirds
Humans of Fossil Ridge
2. On the camera there should be a round circle that has the options "MENU OK and FN" on the left side of it there should be a flower shaped print. You click on it and there should be 3 options there should be an off sign, a flower symbol, and a flower symbol with a magnifying glass right next to it, you can move right and click "Macro" or "Super Macro" you click on it and you will have your macro.
3. On the bottom of the camera there should be a slide labeled "Open" you will slide it down and move right so that way it will open, you place in the batteries by which side it is labeled as and after you placed in the batteries you close the top and move it left so it will lock.
4. Just like in #3 you will have to do the same thing to open it, above the batteries there should be a line where you could place something you will get your sim card and place it in there as it shows you. (on the right of it there should be a black symbol of the sim card showing how to place it in)
5. To change image size you will click the circle with the words "MENU OK" after that it will show you the shooting menu, there will be options one of the options will say "image size" move down and click on it, once you click on it it will show you your options for the sizing, choose which ever you would like and exit.
6. On the top of your camera about the on and off slide, there will be a large circle with a square piece on top, move it from the left or to the right in order to zoom in and/or out.