The Dominion of Canada in 2060
Demographic and national affair predictions
What are the current demographic condtions
Here are some current stats
- The Canadian census of 2011 had a total population count of 33,476,688 individuals, making up approximately 0.5% of the world's total population. Estimates have the population around 35 million as of December 2012.
- According to OECD/World Bank, the population in Canada increased from 1990 to 2008 with 5.6 million and 20.4% growth in population, compared to 21.7% growth in the united states.
- Urban population:
- total population: 81.57 years
- male: 78.98 years
- female: 84.31 years
- total: 40.6 years
- male: 39.6 years
- female: 41.5 years
- Language used most often at work:
- English: 78.3%
- French: 21.7%
- Non-official languages: 2%
predicting canadas future isn't the hardest thing to do on the planet as Canada isn't most likely to have a very big trend her demographics. many things are bound and inevitably to happen no matter what. for example by 2060 Canada will still be relying on immigration to increase it population, or canadas natural increase rate will slowly to rise up as the baby boomers would've just all passed away. things like these are vey likely to happen
boomers — those born in the two decades after world war II — reach the age of 65. By 2026, some 8 million Canadian , one person in every five, will be 65 years or older. By 2060, seniors may number 10 million, roughly 25 percent of the projected population.
Canada's most immigrant population will consist of south east Asian countries some African countries and a little from Latin American. according to statistics canada our population will still be desperately relying on immigration to increase our population fro a better economy. although canada does accept a fair amount of refugees per year, most immigrants are very high likely to be skilled and or very well educated
my life in 2060
how will my life be in 2060, huh it isn't very hard to predict obviously there would be a lot more technology according to the latest report , artificial will almost perfect by then there will be so many more types of gadgets, machines and robots. our lives will together be very different
further more, life expectancy is expected to prolong another few years due to increasing medical advancement we have already noticed the life expectancy boom from the nineteenth to the twentieth. same is about to happen to the 3rd world countries during the next 45 years.
the world could be a much more peaceful place. by 2060 all crisis such as isis, and the Syrian civil war is expected to have ended. now this doesn't mean that however there wont be any wars. after all the we hold the future through our actions
- Statistics Canada. N.p., n.d. Web. <http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/91-209-x/91-209-x2013001-eng.htm>
- Canada Demographics Profile." Index Mundi. N.p., n.d. Web. <http://www.indexmundi.com/canada/demographics_profile.html>
- "Aboriginal and Northern Affairs Canada." Statistics Canada. N.p., n.d. Web. <http://www.aadnc-aandc.gc.ca/eng/1100100010002/1100100010021>.