February 8, 2016
Weekly Happenings - 4th Six Weeks: Week 6
- Lesson Plans Due - 8:30 a.m.
- Minimum of 10 grades in Gradespeed
- Sigurdson - Out
- Wallace - Meeting p.m.
- Mandatory TELPAS Training - all teachers @ 3:50 in Library
- Mardi Gras Party Gras Potluck - all 3 lunches
- Wear purple, green, and gold with jeans
- Attendance Committee meeting @ 8:00 a.m. in Library
- PLC - 3:35 in CILT room
Wednesday, Feb. 10
- Common Assessment - ELAR/Sci
- Davis - p.m.
Thursday, Feb. 11
- Think College Thursdays - wear jeans with college t-shirt
- Common Assessment - Math/SS
- Manning - Out
- Tao - Out p.m.
Friday, Feb. 12
- Faculty Jeans Day w/ Spirit Shirt
- Admin. Meeting @ 9:30 a.m.
- District Writing Assessment - 1st - 3rd Period
- Sigurdson - Meeting a.m.
- Student of the Week Due - Electives
EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH
WE APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR COMMITMENT TO MEDRANO!
THIS WEEK'S BIRTHDAYS
Jasbring - Feb. 12
Linver - Feb. 23
Gaytan - Feb. 25
Sendejas - Feb. 27
Gutierrez - Feb. 28
Feb. 15 - Presidents' Day
Feb. 19 - Faculty Breakfast - Electives
Feb. 23 - Verify Grades
Francisco Medrano Middle School - Key Actions 2015-16
1.) Sustain a positive culture and climate, through increase parental involvement and positive behavior interventions.
2.) Improve the quality of instruction for students in reading and writing through effective and differentiated professional development.
3.) Improve student achievement for students all in all core content areas through continuous progress monitoring.
4.) Develop a common culture of high achievement expectations that promote college readiness.