A bit of a "To Do"!
and not many don'ts
What can we do for you?
We have a few suggestions which may help you plan a day of fun!
We have taken groups to:
- The exclusive Moose Lodge, Tikitere, who are willing to put on a package for your group: A Winter High Tea with mulled wine? a round of golf on the 9-hole golf course, followed by lunch & a hot-pool swim? Contact them to get the exact package you want (www.mooselodge.co.nz or Ph.:07 3627823 (Transport cost ex-Tauranga - 19-seater $590.00; 6-seater $510.00)
- The beautiful venue, excellent food & gardens at Henley, Hotel, Cambridge. https://henleyhotel.co.nz (Transport cost ex-Tauranga - 19-seater $530.00; 6-seater $420.00.
- How about some beauty treatments at Wai Ora Lakeside Spa before a meal at Waiora Restaurant www.waioraresort.co.nz (Transport ex-Tauranga - 19-seater $590.00; 6-seater $510.00 (for those wanting to go further afield for such treats, please refer to The Lost Spring, Whitianga www.thelostspring.co.nz 19-seater bus $900.00
- Leveret Estate (formerly Morton Estate) for a wine tasting, Ohinemuri Estate Winery, in the picturesque Karangahake Gorge, for a wine tasting accompanied by food platters, & then dessert at Bistro at the Falls Retreat.
The Rising Tide (Mt Maunganui) can replace Leveret Estate's wine tasting with a beer &/or cider tasting. as can Ofactorie Cider at Te Puna
$103.00pp. (minimum of 10pax)
- You are able to bring your own platters/ food & stop en route for a picnic, if you wish.
--A Sunday smorgasbord lunch at Vilagrad Winery, Ohaupo, stopping en route for bubbles. ($82.00pp.) A minimum of 12 pax must be booked for the above.
-The Okoroire Hot Springs Hotel. This iconic Waikato venue, which is under new ownership, offers activities such as volleyball & golf (clubs can be hired there), as well as being able to meet your food & drink requirements. Transport: $19-seater $450.00; 6-seater $385.00)
Perhaps a day of activities appeals?
- How about whitewater rafting with River Rats https://www.riverrats.co.nz followed by a prize-giving at the Okere Falls Store Beergarden ( for the wettest, the loudest, the best look in a wet-suit?).
- the luge, followed by a meal at Stratosphere.
- a multiplicity of scary stuff at https://www.velocitycity.co.nz perhaps with a meal to follow at Regent St Boutique Hotel Restaurant whose food & service we would recommend.
The transport charge is as for previous Rotorua venues.
The maximum number that we can take is 19 people. To consume alcohol at venues, people must be 18+years.
Transport -only on Bartercard, unless venues (such as Vilagrads & River Rats) are on Bartercard.
We are also happy to vary the tours to cater to your requirements regarding venues and cost.
Venues do not have to be liquor-related, should you have anywhere else you wish to visit.
We have taken groups to e.g Vin Alto Winery (Clevedon), The Lakeland Queen (Rotorua), & a host of other venues.
Please contact us for information and quotes.