September 15-19, 2014
Superintendent Ritz's Visit!
- Language Usage
Wendy and Susan will manage the students that need accommodations on a separate document, so you will not need to enter that information when signing up for your testing time. I will send a first and second grade schedule out later on next week, as their time frames are different.
C.L.A.S.S. Training on September 22 and 23
Events for the Week!
- 7:35--Staff Meeting--Media Center--A-F Grade Information--Celebrations and Next Steps
- 8:30--Kris and Christie in meeting
- 1:30--Case Conference
- 7:35--RTI Team 1
- SMART Start--Meet in with your grade level from 7:35-8:35--Gr. K-2--Planning the next unit in math--Test, Homework, Resources, Communication
Gr. 3-5--Instructional and Assessment Guidance for Math Standards--Continued!
- 8:45--Kris and Christie in meeting
Christie out today for a training.
- 7:35--Grade Level Team Meetings
- 9:00--Building Principal's Meeting
- 11:00-1:00--Chip Olson here
- 1:00--Case Conference
- 6-7:00 p.m.--Kindergarten Ice Cream Social
- Kris at the All-Write Principal's Network Meeting