Thank you so much for your patience as we transitioned to paperless for our enrollment procedures. If you know someone looking for Before and After Care, please don't forget about our referral program. Feel free to share the enrollment link below!
Don't forget to sign up for school days off at our Killingly or East Lyme Centers in advance.
There are so many exciting events happening at Carelot this fall! Don't miss out on all the fun- Check out all the details below!
The Clubhouse Staff
Reminders for our Clubhouse Crew!
ALL Clubhouse programs:
- While we understand an emergency occurs from time to time, Please be considerate to our staff and remember that our program closes at 6pm. Many staff must get home to their own families or other obligations.
- Please provide an AM and/or PM snack for your child.
- Please remember that toys from home are frowned upon.
The Friendship School Clubhouse students:
Please send in an full extra set of clothing in their child's back pack.
- If you have a change in your child's schedule, please contact Carelot directly
- If your child attends our Clubhouse program at TFS, please don't forget to supply wipes and diapers if your child is not toilet trained.
Thanks for a great September!
All around the clubhouse photo gallery!
Carelot Clubhouse programs
Conveniently located in the following schools:
- The Friendship School -Waterford
- Oswegatchie School- Waterford
- Great Neck School- Waterford
- Quaker Hill School- Waterford
- Griswold Elementary School- Griswold
- Winthrop STEM Elementary Magnet School- New London
- Nathan Hale Elementary School- New London
Carelot Clubhouse is committed to providing a safe, comfortable supervised program for children in kindergarten through sixth grade. The Program promotes individual self-esteem and provides opportunities for recreation, relaxation, and creative learning experiences. The Program offers age-specific and mixed-group programming, cultural sensitivity, and mutual respect between the children and staff. Family involvement is welcomed and encouraged.
The Carelot Clubhouse program offers a personal, creative, safe, and nurturing environment. The overriding strength of our Program lies in our integration with the Public School curriculum and community, our respect for each other (child, teacher, parent/guardian), and a friendly learning atmosphere that takes each child's interests and uniqueness into account. The Program is committed to enhancing your child’s out of school experience and includes the following elements:
· staff and programming that model mutual respect, tolerance, cooperation, and conflict resolution; developmentally-appropriate activities in a nurturing and culturally sensitive environment;
· a variety of recreation, enrichment and creative learning activities for different interests;
· time for indoor and outdoor play as well as homework assistance:
· regular communications among school staff to enhance activities.
By participating in a mixed age group, the children learn group interaction, responsibility, taking initiative, cooperation, as well as respect for one another. Children learn to make appropriate choices, use free time wisely and develop hobbies and skills for life-long learning.