Some will, Some won't, so what, someone's waiting!
Click button to download the pdf
FORMULA FOR LEARNING
COMMON OBJECTION FOR PRODUCT
•I have sensitive skin (problems)•I don't have any money•
•I won't spend the time
•I just purchased another product•I am not a makeup person•I have tried everything and nothing works
•Everyone has had parties
•I don't know anyone
•I don't do parties
•I want to do it but I can't right now
COMMON OBJECTIONS FOR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
•I work another job
•I have already tried network marketing
•My spouse won't let me
•I can't sell
•I don't know any people
•I don't have the money
WHAT TO DO
•Agree with their objection. Do not be argumentative
•Be conscious of what it is that they need or desire
•Use feel, felt, found.
Remember, there is a delicate balance between overcoming an objection, and trying to “CONVINCE” someone.If you see that you are trying to ‘convince someone’, take it away and say“It sounds like this isn’t a fit for you. That’s fine; who do you know that might like this?
DON’T HAVE TIME TO TRY THE PRODUCT
•“I understand how busy you are. I don't want to add more to your schedule. How much time are you thinking this would take?”
•“Yes, I know that you are very busy. I thought of you because Arbonne skin care products are for the busy person who doesn't have time to seek out products but is interested in quality and convenience. If I promise to keep the introduction short, can you find a way to create sometime that might work for you and me? I just want you to try the product and compare it to what you are using and get your opinion. It doesn’t have to take very long at all.”
I ALREADY USE A PRODUCT AND I AM HAPPY WITH IT
Don't put your foot in your mouth. They might be using that product and happy. Or, they might
be unhappy or have had a negative experience. You need to gather information.
Respond with a question and use one of the questions from below:
• “I don't know. I don't use that product. What do you know?”
• “Would you like it to be?”
• “What do you know about the ________________ products?”
NOTHING EVER WORKS FOR ME!
• “I understand what you are saying. It is so difficult to find a product that works. It might interest
you to know that many people who have shared the same concern have found that Arbonne is
the first product that has worked for them! Why not try this and compare it to what you have
used in the past. I believe you will be amazed!”
CAN’T YOU JUST GIVE ME A SAMPLE OR INFORMATION?
• “I sure can. When would be a convenient time to bring them by?”(You want that opportunity
to get face to face and to be able to explain your samples.)
Prospect says: "Just leave them in the door or mail them to me."
• “I really need to come by and show you how to use the samples. Arbonne is very concentrated
and it is really important for me to show you the amounts to use to get results. Besides I can
do this in just a few quick minutes. Maybe we can connect someplace. If not, I can bring them
to your home.” (You want face to face contact. Once you arrive the person asks questions and
it often leads to something more.)
I DON’T HAVE ANY MONEY RIGHT NOW
• “I understand completely. I am not asking you to purchase products right now. I am just
interested in having you try the products and compare them to what you are using. I would love
to see if you find these products to be as amazing as I have! If you decide you love them as
much, there are many ways to get the products at a substantial savings or even possibly free.”
HOW TO ANSWER THE 30 DAYS ASVP IS TOO EXPENSIVE OBJECTION- By NVP Mendy Stoll
. So let’s say someone says to you "You know what I think your clean eating challenge sounds really amazing but it just seems so expensive". Our natural inclination is just to start telling them why it’s not expensive. But the problem with that is you don’t really know why they’re saying that. You might presume to know but you don’t really know. So you have to pull out your toolbox and you have to ask your question.
Let’s say the person says that the 30 days program is too expensive. Your question should be "What do you mean?" or "Tell me more about that?". The person might say to you "I think $300 for an eating program is a lot of money" or " I only get paid every two weeks and I just don’t make that much money". So that is two very different reasons why someone objects to the pricing, so that’s why you have to ask the question so that when you are for your solution you’re offering the right solution.
So if someone says to me "I can’t afford it" ,first I’m going to acknowledge yes , I totally get it. Then I’m going to peel back and probe. I’m going to peel to see if I totally understand what it is.
After the "What do you mean" question, maybe it comes out that she thinks she can afford it. Now I’m going to offer her a solution. I’m gonna say something like "You know Jane I totally get it. I thought that too. But then I realized is that it's only $10 a day and you are replacing two meals. And you’re probably spending more than five dollars a meal a day I would guess right?"
I’m looking for agreement from her.
And I might even go further and say "What if we ordered half your kit now and have your other kit in two weeks would that solve your problem?
I’m confirming- I’m looking for agreement from her.
Or I say "Gee what if I could show you a way to get that kit for free? Would that interest you?"
And she might say sure! And I will say" I’ll tell you what. Why don’t you gather a few friends and I will show them with this clean eating challenge is about like I’m showing you, and then for every person that joins you in the clean eating challenge I’ll take $40 off of your kit."
So what you guys are doing here, is you’re giving up your commission for that but you may end up with five new clients and Jane sounds like the perfect candidate for the business. So once those clients sign up , you put them under Jane so you just put up a win win win. You can cover her objection instead of just thinking that she couldn’t afford it and you say OK and not offer her solution.
So you offered her a solution -and then you confirm that that works for her. It’s really important in the confirming process that you get her to say "yes". Because let’s say I offer the solution of sharing it with her friends and she says "No no no I’m totally uncomfortable with that". So whether you get a yes or a no you do the confirming process. So if you get a no .then I’m going to offer her another solution. If I get a yes I’m going to move forward and I’m going to say "Awesome OK I appreciate that .I can’t wait to help you with this and I can’t wait to share this with your friends it will be so fun. What date works best for you next Thursday or next Tuesday?"
So I’m closing the deal. Once you’ve gotten through the objections you’re either asking for the credit card to get them started or you’re getting the event on the books. That’s how you can move forward to help your client on it and get them going ,and she know that you’ve handled all the objections.
HOW TO ANSWER THE OBJECTION: "THEAGEWELL LINE IS TOO EXPENSIVE" by NVP Reema Rafay
3 ways we respond to that
1. I know how you feel, I felt the same way, until l realized the value of the set comes from the quality of ingredients and then I found myself wondering why other products cost less?
I can show you a more economical line like the Biohyrdia set. clean ingredients, not the same feature and benefits as age well. We truly have something for everyone. What set works best for you?
2. I like to share the information I learned from the video by Dr. Naisen Welsley surgical dermatologist on the source. I will say did you know following a twice a day skin care regimen is just as important to skin health as is brushing our teeth to gum and teeth health. This set is the most incredible regimen to follow. Also, we have ingredients that are safe and produce results
3. I take my prospects through a series of discovery questions.
You want to find out
1. What are they currently using and how many items
2. How many times a day do they use those products
3. How much does it cost them
4. How long does it last them.
I find in today's climate if they are not using a full regimen and not washing their face twice a day and not willing to I will suggest only the items they use and will commit to.
For those who are open to a regimen with the full set, once I know what they use and how much they spend I can share the benefits of the PC pricing, free shipping, free gift and show them how they are getting a great value plus I usually find with the answers they do provide, I can show how ours last longer and if you add up the difference they end up saving or spending the same
The discovery questions can help guide you to show them it's not necessarily more expensive
WHY SHOULD I FOLLOW A SKIN CARE REGIMEN WITH DR.NAISAN WESLEY
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF VITAMIN C FOR YOUR SKIN
I HAVE ALLERGIES AND CAN’T USE ANYTHING
• “I can appreciate that! So many people that use Arbonne with success are people who could
not use anything previous to Arbonne. Because you have such sensitive skin, I would love for
you to try the products and compare them. Can you imagine? If you try the products and they
work for you, you will be so pleased and probably want to tell others about them.”
I JUST PURCHASED A BUNCH OF PRODUCTS. I WISH I HAD KNOW ABOUT ARBONNE
• “That's okay. I understand completely. Why not try the products and see what you think. If you
like these products as much as I think you will, we can find a way to gradually work them in,
once you run low on products.
I DON’T HAVE THE TIME TO DO A PRESENTATION
• “How much time do you think it will take? I know you are busy but you do love the products
and it would be a great way to earn some of your products!”
• “I know you are a busy person that is why I would appreciate it so much if you could fit it into
your schedule. I would really appreciate it.”
• “Would you be open to the idea of a presentation at your church? Office?”
• “Would you be open to collecting orders by passing the catalogue?”
EVERYONE HAS HAD ‘PARTIES’ IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD
• “That is great! That means that they like doing this sort of thing. The really wonderful thing is
that they have never tried Arbonne before and it won't be like all of the other things they have
gone to. People really love the educational aspect of our presentation. It really isn't like the
average party. If you plan it, I am sure you will get the interest. If they like doing this sort of
thing, they would probably welcome the idea.”
I DON’T KNOW ANYONE
• “I understand what you are saying. Many people feel that way. However, once you start making
a list of neighbors, friends, relatives, the list can grow and grow. Why don't we schedule a date
that is convenient for you and me and then I can help you build a list. I know how much you
want to get your AgeWell products and this will be a super way to do that. (Help them by asking
about church, gym, pre-school, neighborhood…this is just an gut reaction and once you start
making suggestions, they realize the DO know people. What they are really saying is, "I am
nervous that no one will come."
I DON’T DO ‘PARTIES’. I AM NOT THAT KIND OF A PERSON
• “I understand completely. However, it might interest you to know that Arbonne tends to attract
the kind of person that doesn’t usually have get-togethers of this nature because of the type of
presentation it is. It is fun and educational and people have never heard of Arbonne before.”
• “You can benefit by receiving some fantastic anti-aging products!”
I WANT TO DO IT BUT I CAN’T DO IT RIGHT NOW
• “I understand completely. What I would like us to do right now then is pick a date in the future
to do the presentation. I am very busy booking presentations and I want you to have first shot
at some of the better dates.”
Prospect says: "No…I really don't know what I will be doing then."
• That's fine. I will call you next month to see how your calendar looks. We can arrange a date
BUSINESS / SPONSORING OBJECTIONS
I CAN’T SELL
This is an emotional issue. The person doubts her/his ability. Let the person know that the statistics
for higher sales are on the side of a person who has not done this before. The reason is because a
person who has never been involved in direct sales is open for what will be taught. There are no
pre-conceived notions of what should or should not be.
• “I understand how you feel. I don't consider myself a salesperson either. But once I fell in love
with the products I couldn't contain my enthusiasm about the products. So many of the people
who represent the products said the very same thing…they said they would never do sales. It is
just like sharing a great movie or recipe! Besides you will be in business for yourself but not by
yourself and I will support you in your efforts to get your business going.”
• “We have great training that will show you how to do this business.”
Your response when this objection is brought up:
• "Great, we're not looking for sales people. We're looking for people who like people and want
to share a wonderful product.
• "If we could work past this doubt you have, are there any other things holding you back?"
I DON’T HAVE THE TIME
Let the person know that most people who become Consultants wonder how they will have
enough time to "do it all"!
Your response when this objection is brought up:
• "Time management is something that you will learn at the training that is provided. You can
work as much or as little as you choose. There are no set hours. This will give you the flexibility
to meet your family commitments. Each consultant works out their own schedule."
• "If we could work past the time factor, are there any other things holding you back?"
• “I hear what you are saying! The funny thing is that most people don't have the time because
they are so stressed in their lives with all the demands of work and home responsibilities. Your
Arbonne business can work along side your current job (situation) and develop into something
that could lead to independence for you.”
I COULD NEVER DO WHAT YOU DO
• “What is it about what I do that you feel you could not do?”
(Usually it is selling, or speaking in front of others. Answer as you would when they say they
I WORK ANOTHER JOB
• “Arbonne is the perfect fit for people who want to create an additional income stream while
holding another job. It is so flexible and you truly would be your own boss with Arbonne. With
time, many people find that their Arbonne income grows to a point that allows them to walk
away from their current job…that is, if they want to.”
THIS BUSINESS IS NOT FOR ME
This may be true, it's not for everyone. It is your job to find out if this statement is aimed at lack of
confidence, or a way of distancing her/him from you out of fear. It could also be because of an
attitude about direct-selling in general. Do not react, argue or become defensive. This feeling is not
directed at your personally. This person is communicating something to you.
Your response when this objection is brought up:
• "That's interesting; tell me why you feel that way. Why not tell me everything you know about
this business, specifically about Arbonne."
If this does not warm the person up, let go and move on. Be sure to thank the person for sharing
their feelings so openly with you.
I HAVE DONE NETWORK MARKETING BEFORE AND IT DIDN’T WORK FOR ME?
• “Really? What is it you did? (Let them share their experience. Find out if it was negative or
positive. Then, Share the benefits of Arbonne that are relevant to their interests and how it can
benefit them. “
• “It is unfortunate that you had a negative experience with network marketing. That can happen
sometimes. Having the right product and right company can make a huge difference in whether
people become successful or not in this industry. Would you be open to exploring your
possibilities with Arbonne? I would love for you to see the differences in our company and
product. Besides, if you purchased a bad car, you wouldn't stop purchasing cars would you? Not
all companies are alike and it is an awesome industry! “
MY SPOUSE WON’T APPROVE OF ME DOING A BUSINESS
• “What is it about the business that you believe your spouse would not approve of?”
• “If we move that objection aside, is there anything else that might be an objection for you?”
Often it is not the reason. There is a hidden objection. Find out what it is.
If it truly is the reason, you can offer together with the spouse.
• “I think you would be great at this. I would love to give you an audio tape about our industry
and Arbonne or get together with you and your spouse to create some awareness about having
your own home based business with Arbonne. When would be a good time to do that?”
Don't assume anything when this objection comes up. The prospect may be dodging you and is
using someone else as an excuse out of fear or doubt.
Your response when this objection is brought up:
• "If we can work past this, would there be anything else holding you back? Which part of this
business do you think would bother him/her? Would it help if you and I both sat down with
him/her so that he/she would know exactly what is involved? Sometimes spouses are resistive
when they don't have facts and feel left out of the decision. You may want to sit down and let
him/her know why you feel Arbonne will benefit the family, and that without his/her support, it
would be very difficult for you to try to pursue this."
• “There are so many stories of spouses in Arbonne that were very negative about their spouse starting an Arbonne business.
“Do you mind if I ask you one more question?”
Them: “Sure, go ahead.”
Me: “Would an extra 1k a month make a difference for you and your family?”
Them: “yes and all the reasons why...” and sometimes tears flow too.
Me: “so what is your biggest hesitation?”
Do you have a sizable asset or business to leave to your kids/ partner? What will be your legacy?
I reply with - "That is so nice! So many people love their jobs but still feel tight with money and can't give like they want or have to chalk things off their list cause there isn't leftover. Or others make great money but have no time left over for family or their charitable causes. You are one of the few who have it both. That's awesome!"
Usually it is here that they chime in with "Well....... I didn't mean that, I just can't see myself doing something like this...
Gently do a discovery to see if they are Prepared for impact ?
Ask: What is your plan B if the unexpected happens?
You lose your main source of income?
You get a divorce or your spouse dies?
You or a family member needs expensive medical treatments ?
Your parents get sick? What if they need a nursing home?
Your kid is in the hospital for a month? Who’s going to be by their side?
You lose your home in a fire or Act of God?
You might feel you don't need Arbonne "now". How would that change if the primary income earner in your home no longer made an income?