Gage and Eric's Bagel Bakery
By: Gage Swales & Eric Nyilas
Six Business Activities
2. Raising Capital: A majority of the money used to start our business came from our own bank accounts. The rest was raised by the community as a kickstarter. The people helped out and contributed, because they really like the idea of a bagel bakery being in the 217.
3. Employee & Training: Before we hire anyone, we check their background and see if they have nay previous work in the bagel industry. If not, we send them to a Bagel Baking Bootcamp to go through intense training and learn the art of the bagel. After the training they come back and learn from the bakers themselves, us.
4. Buying Goods and Services: We get all of our supplies from the the finest manufactures of office supplies and cooking materials around. We special order all of them and have our workers clean them daily.
5. Marketing Goods & Services: We will make a commercial and post flyers around town. Make sure you tell your friends and family about our business, because not before long, we'll have a larger organization and we have to spread our bakeries elsewhere.
6. Maintaining Business Records: We have our Director of finances and accounting, Nubia Fokum, handle all of our files and payments. He keeps them all on record in his computer. The job is his to deal with and if any problems occur, then he is to alert us A$AP.
2. To award an employee with an employee of the year award by the end of our 1st year
3. To be a well known company
4. To create a website
5. To increase website trafficking