Spanish painter, graphic artist, and sculptor
- Created the art cubism.
- His special painting had referenced problems in socials he live in.
- Representative artist of the 20th century modern art.
Life in Paris
- He went to Paris during 1901-1907.
- He worked here as a magazine editor for the "Arte Joven"( Young Arts) with his friend and coworker Francesco Soller.
- His work experience and his start of love in Paris let him able to went on his vertex of his career.
- Because of his big influence in the art world, his expression style had inspired many following French artists in the later period of time.