A Note From Your Principal Mrs. Choate
Welcome Back to School!
I hope you are all still enjoying the last bit of summer break.
With an increasing enrolment, we are currently working on making necessary changes to class lists. Please check back on August 23rd for any class changes. Our first day of school is Thursday, August 26th. We will have a back to school meet and greet on August 25th from 2:00 to 4:00. The one-to-one devices will also be distributed at this time.
August 25thMeet and Greet and Device Distribution from 2:00 to 4:00
First Day of School/Early Release 1:25
Late Start Wednesday (All Wednesday's are late start at 9:20)
No School Labor Day
Power School Update for Device Distribution
Please double check to make sure you have completed these steps to ensure your student is ready to receive their device.
- Take the following steps to update the Home Internet Survey, Device Responsible Use Agreement & 1:1 Device Optional Insurance Agreement (this information has been updated from the previous email that was sent out, please follow these steps):
- Log into your PowerSchool parent account
- Select “Update Student Information” (Arrow in a box in the upper right-hand corner)
- Select “School Forms”
- Select “Update Contact Information” (be sure to do this for all of the children you have in WASD)
- Go to the drop-down menu
- Select: Policy Forms and complete this section
- Home Internet Survey, complete, save the form and go on to
- Device Responsible Use Agreement, Parents & students review, parent & student digitally sign and save form on the PINK screen. You must complete the pink screen or your progress will not be saved.
- Click on “1:1 Device Optional Insurance Agreement”
- Choose “YES” or “NO” and digitally sign
- IF you choose “YES” payment will be worked out at a later date
- A student or parent may now pick up the device.
If you have any questions or need assistance accessing PowerSchool, please contact the West Ada Service Desk at 208-350-5300.
Meet the Teacher and Device Pick Up Guidelines
- Please have reviewed all of the above information about devices.
- Please update all information in Power School.
- You will enter and exit through the classroom's exterior door. There is a map on the front door to help you. The front doors to our building will be locked.
- Teachers will simply be handing out devices and saying hello to your child. Please respect the window of time given for this meet and greet.