English II Honors
UNIT LEARNING GOALS
- Analyze the representation of a subject or topic between different mediums
- Analyze how an author draws on and transforms source material in a specific work
- Delineate and evaluate arguments and claims made in a text
- Analyze seminal documents of historical and literary significance
- Write informative/explanatory texts to examine and convey complex ideas
Friday, May 20
Today is the last chance in class to work on your research project. Your final draft must be uploaded by May 27th at 11:59 pm. If you have questions/concerns about your essay, now would be the time to conference with Ms. Baer.
If you need to make up or re-take the following tests, please sign up with Ms. Baer via email at email@example.com.
- Vocabulary Unit 13A/B Quizzes
- MacBeth Act IV Quiz
- MacBeth Act V Written Quiz