Be Kind, Be Helpful, Work Hard
WELCOME BACK 2022!
Please see below for details on all of this and more.
All in One Day / Registration - Tomorrow August 10th
- 6th Grade and New Students: 9:30 - 12:30
- 7th and 8th Grade Students: 1:30 - 4:30
Process - Follow the signs
- Park in the large parking lot between the track field and the building.
- Start in the Multi-Use Room for pictures and to pick up student I.D.
- In the Quad, visit the Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) table to become a member and purchase Spirit Wear. See our food service and Positive Behavior Intervention Program (PBIS) and visit County Connection to get up to 2 months free with their Pass2Class www.pass2class.org.
- Go to the Community Room with your printed Emergency card that you completed in Homelink. Turn in immunizations if needed then collect your schedule.
- Head down the 300 wing and come up through the 500 to check out textbooks from the library.
- Grab some snacks from our food trucks!
Thank you for your understanding and support with this.
First Days of School - Thursday August 11th and Friday August 12th
1st Period - Grade Level Assemblies
2nd Period - Grade Level Activity - 6th Scavenger Hunt, 7th Soccer & Frisbee, 8th Softball
3rd Period - Motto Lesson
4th Period - Ram Ticket System
5th Period - Planner Walkthrough
6th Period - Continue Planner Walkthrough
7th Period - Growth Mindset Lesson
OUR 2022 - 2023 BELL SCHEDULE
Lessons will be targeted to each months' grade level projects, celebrations, current events, equity focus, and social emotional learning competencies. This is our initial framework
1st Wednesday - Organization / Executive Functioning Lesson
2nd Wednesday - Monthly Celebrations
3rd Wednesday - SEL / Advisory Lesson
4th Wednesday - Current Event Lesson
5th Wednesday - SEL / Advisory Lesson
These are the lessons that we will be presenting in August.
8/17 - What is Advisory?
8/24 - Advisory Expectations
8/31 - Monthly Celebration - Women’s Equality Month