OZAUKEE HIGH SCHOOL
December 18, 2015
FROM THE DESK OF THE PRINCIPAL
- The OMS/OHS band and choir put on a great performance Monday, December 14. Thank you to all families that were able to attend!
- Winter break starts December 24 and I would like to wish everyone a happy winter break. I hope families are able to spend some quality time together and our children have some time to rejuvenate and come back refreshed to finish term 2.
The Northern Ozaukee Schools’ Scholarship Foundation is celebrating their 29th year with their April 2nd Dinner/Auction at The Bog. The committee is seeking new and unique donations from the NOSD Community. If you have a service, skill, talent, or item that you would like to share and donate, please contact Becky Baughman (phone number 414.587.7483) of the planning committee by February 1. We look forward to hearing from you!! Save the date and plan on attending our evening of entertainment on Saturday, April 2, 2016 at The Bog.
- Make sure to check Family Access often. On Family Access, you are able to see your child's lunch balance, any fees owed and the most current up-to-date grade information.
Setting academic and personal goals helps motivate, energize, and focus students, and it is a valuable skill that will benefit learners throughout their lives. Parents can help students set and achieve these goals.
- December 24 - January 1 - No School, Winter Break
- January 6 - OHS Blood Drive, 8 am - 1 pm, OHS room 424
- January 11 - Jostens at OHS, Graduation and Class Ring Information, 2:00 pm
January 19 - Jostens at OHS, Submit Graduation and Ring Order Forms, 10:30 am
- January 25 - 1st day of Term 3