Helping others for an Interview
By: Laura Hughes
Typical Interview Questions.
- Tell me about yourself -> breaking the ice.
- Why do you want to work here? -> Want to know how much you know about the company.
- What are your future goals? -> Looking for someone to stay in the job for a while.
- Give me a example of when you use your skills the most. -> Like leadership, team, building persistence, etc.
Illegal Interview Questions.
- How old are you? and Whats your birth date? -> should just ask are you over the age of 18.
- Have you ever been arrested? -> Should have ask Have you ever been convicted of a crime.
- Are you married? -> shouldn't ever be asked.
- What is your race? -> shouldn't ever be asked.