Part #1: Team Talkie
What's the motive behind Voxing?
Create positive peer pressure.
- Everyone has an equal voice on the thread.
- Track your runners and ask them to share ideas on the thread, build them up!
- Track who's quiet and check-in with them, remind them what's possible!
- Everyone can rise/qualify/bonus/promote whenever they CHOOSE to!
- Share success stories and best practice tips from other threads you're on!
- Nuts and bolts, announcements, and call info can't be shared too much!
- Make them believe you! Give them no choice.
- Post a favorite quote once or twice a week.
- Share a favorite story, DA, or personal memory that ties into the goal at hand...overcoming the odds.
The WEEKLY VOXER Game Plan.
- Make a list of all the topics you want to cover at the beginning of the week.
- Try to Vox within the same window of time every day so people can depend on it.
- Celebrate people, announce events, call people out on good ideas EVERY week!
- Tell team what you're working on, personal growth, etc. Suggest a book or call weekly.