The Colt Classified
February 19, 2019
First Communion Parent Meeting
Thank You for Supporting Steps for Students!
We appreciate everyone's support! Looking forward to next year!
Chick-fil-A Friends and Family Dine this Friday
The COW is coming!! Meet the Chick-fil-A cow and Bolt the Colt! Take the evening off and join us for FUN!!- games, face painting, and delightful Chick-fil-A food in Prefontaine Hall on Friday, February 22nd from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. Our PSO is excited to offer this event in support of Steps 4 Students!
Pre-orders required due to this event being hosted on our campus. A limited number of “extras” will be available! Order due date has been extended to Wednesday, February 20th. Flyers with ordering information were sent home in last week’s Tuesday folder or go to RenWeb to download a form. Contact the school office 713-664-3351 with questions.
WE NEED YOU! INTERESTED IN HELPING? NEED VOLUNTEER HOURS?
Simply click on the following link to volunteer https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080549AFAD2DA31-chickfila1
A summary of each family's stewardship hours are being sent home in today's Tuesday folder. Families with zero hours recorded on RenWeb at this time, will not receive a summary of hours in today's folder, but will receive a friendly reminder call.
There are multiple opportunities for parents to earn stewardship hours during the Chick-fil-A Friends and Family Dine event this Friday. Simply click on the following link https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080549AFAD2DA31-chickfila1
Go Texan Day
Diamond Jubilee Auction
Hot off the press! CCCS has a few items still available for purchase – this includes sign-up parties with available spots and last minute donations. Check today’s Tuesday folder for information.
Make plans to join us for the Diamond Jubilee wrap up & volunteer appreciation meeting on Thursday, March 7th at 6:00 PM. RSVP to Susan Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For God's healing of Mr. Luis Gomez, uncle of Gabriella LaBarrie (1st grade)
- For God's healing of Mr. Jerry LaBarrie, grandfather of Gabriella LaBarrie (1st grade)
- For God's healing of Mr. Vince Freeman, stepfather of Ms. Fucheck(MS ELA)
- For God's healing of Mr. Frank Perez, Ms. Perez's (PreK4) grandfather
- For God's healing of Mr. Pete Perez, grandfather of Emman Perez (8th)
- For God's healing of Michaela, aunt of Alex Stevens (7th)
- For God's healing of Mr. Pablo Rodriguez, uncle of Mrs. Ponce