Date: October 26, 2019
Quote of the Week
"Quality is everyone's responsibility."
-W. Edwards Deming
We hope that everyone has been able to meet with your student's parents for conferences or have them scheduled for the near future. Let us know if you need any assistance from us for these conferences. Thanks for all your efforts with your families.
SES got a shot out at the school board meeting this past week for all of your hard work in PLC's, analyzing data, and our intervention plans which earned our school such a high growth score on the school report card. Congrats again! SES was awarded Palmetto Gold awards for 2018 and 2019 for "Excellent" report card ratings. This was a team effort among all staff members that makes our school successful on many levels. Thanks for all you do. Enjoy and spread joy in the week ahead!
Peter, Sarah, and Aaryn
- Shout Outs: To 2nd Grade teachers and kindergarten assistants for their time and efforts with CogAT testing!
- Wednesday: Our annual training with YCEM is this Wednesday at 2:50. All staff is expected to attend. Classified staff must schedule to come late or leave early one day to equal out the time that will be spent for this training. The training is expected to last no more than 30 minutes.
- Sub Folders & Information for Substitute Teachers: A conflict arose which prevented me from checking these folders Friday morning. I will be checking these Monday morning beginning around 9:00.
- Red Ribbon Week: This week is Red Ribbon Week! Spirit days will be as follows: Mon - wear red, Tue - wear bright colors, Wed - wear favorite team shirts or colors, Thur - wear a hat, Fri - Colts spirit day
Diane Larson, 11/1
- 10/28-11/1: Red Ribbon Week
- 10/29: ELA PLC's, Baird and Olinger at District Meeting, Haruska Baby Shower, Robotics Club
- 10/30: Annual York Co. Emergency Management Training at 2:50
- 10/31: Halloween!, Math PLC's, 4th Grade Greenway Walk, 1st Grade Hike
- 11/1: Ident-A-Kid, Blue Pops, Colts Extra Recess at 1:40, Environmental Club
- 11/6: PTA Meeting at 7:30 AM, Faculty Meeting at 2:50