Happy Friday and Happy Labor Day Weekend Promotion
IT'S TIME TO GET LOUD!!!
1. Get a newsletter out to your customers today!
2. Post to your social media platforms something that will make them want to visit your boutique. Don't just post... think about what you are saying and ask yourself, "would I click the link after reading this?"
3. Carry your look books with you EVERYWHERE!
4. Print out the Free Gift with Purchase graphic & share them with friends.
5. Do your Daily Five. Call 5 people to share the promo news and ask if they have checked out our Fall collection yet, and start booking September and October pop ups!
6. Set up a VIP mystery pop up centered around this promotion.
7. Entice your bestie who doesn't live in your town to set up an online pop up for this weekend so you can share the promo with a brand new network.
8. This weekend is a great time to get back in the game! Re-launch your business if you took the summer months off.
9. Get some ambassadors to help you with referrals. Ex: Jennifer Lynn Moran's boyfriend posted on his Facebook page letting his group know that her girl sells jewelry and to visit her boutique. Gift them a Starbucks gift card or whatever will encourage them to help you if they get someone to shop your boutique.
10. Reach out to me for help.
PLEASE DON'T POST - "SHOP MY BOUTIQUE OR HOSTESS WANTED"
GET YOUR FIRST SALE OF THE MONTH OR FIRST SALE EVER TODAY!
DID YOU MISS THE NATIONAL CALL TUESDAY NIGHT?
HOW ARE YOU DOING BOOKING POP UPS?
You are probably like me and want more of the new collection than you actually invested in. Use this month to earn credits so you can continue to build your collection and get everything you want.
I challenged you a few days ago to pop up this weekend. If you haven't scheduled anything yet, no worries. Think outside the box:
1. Host a look book get together.
2. Those of you who shopped Tuesday night, your jewels should be in by Saturday. Invite your besties over for an unveiling of the new. Bring out the wine and enjoy girl time.
3. Labor day usually = beach time. Consider bringing your old catalogs with you (and some new ones) to the beach and give them to the women who are laying out without reading material. So boring to just lay there without something to look at so make their day and let them look at our jewels.
4. Tomorrow morning, consider bringing your favorite bank, salon, insurance company, real estate business, etc. some donuts with look books and a flyer about our promo. "Happy Friday and Labor Day Weekend... Didn't want you to miss out on my Labor Day Promotion. Enjoy donuts on me! I'll be back on Tuesday to pick up the look books, but if you'd like to place an order, you can go online to my boutique or contact me."
5. Get online and pop up with your VIPs.
If you've read all the way to the end, reply to this email and say I read it! Let's see who actually is reading these newsletters. ( :