His Major Accomplishments
- He met Walt Disney when he was a ambulance driver during WW1
- He received a job as a milkshake machine salesman to get involved with McDonald's (started in San Bernardino, California)
- His biggest accomplishment of all the others is the buying of McDonald's in 1961 which would eventually become an empire
- Became the president in 1955
- Then the role of senior chairman in 1977 after leading past Burger King
- Established a family friendly establishment
- he also kept the assembly line which was instilled by the McDonald brothers
- having over 7,500 locations and being worth $8 billion
- himself being worth at $500 million
How its changed our lives
We couldn't live without it due to how big and massive McDonald's really is at a global stand point.
Yes, we do take it for granted way too much.
- dropped out at age 15
- not big in education
- he said this about education: "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."
- Never went to college
Ray Kroc's Reason for Success and Inspiration
He was very interested of customer satisfaction and the quality of his product which he always was trying to achieve.
He was inspired by trying to make a product better than it already was.
His worthiness and qualities
The qualities Ray Kroc had were ambition in making new products even though they didn't always work he kept going and striving for even more. Also, he had passion in what he did and that the customer was first in his mind
If I ventured on my own I would invent a product that can help around the house like a cleaning robot with people that can't do it that are handicapped or such. I would improve other people's lives by helping others that really need it.