March 21, 2016
Thoughts for the week...
It looks like we have escaped the last vestiges of winter and spring has truly arrived. Looking forward to seeing all of our spring athletes and extra-curricular activities in full swing in the weeks to come.
Our faculty meeting today will begin at 3:05 sharp in rooms 112/117. We will begin with a review of our upcoming PSSA procedures/rules by Marykate. We will then continue with Part 2 of our summative assessment analysis.
Today’s faculty meeting will be held in rooms 112/117, beginning at 3:05 p.m. One of the topics for today involves Part 2 of our summative assessment analysis. Today, we will focus on more of a micro analysis of an individual assessment you give to your students. In order for us to do this, I would ask each of you to bring one of the following:
- A copy of a summative assessment you use in one of your classes. This can but does not have to be the same summative assessment you brought to the last meeting. It is probably easier to use a standard (your standard) summative assessment (e.g. test or quiz) for this activity.
- Your laptop with access to the summative assessment you would like to analyze.
Have a great week,
- Faculty Meeting - 3:05 PM
- Unami United - Gratitude Lesson
- Biometric Screenings - Aux Gym
- Student Council
- Cheerleading Party in Café
- Jazz Band
- Relay Captains' Meeting - Resource/Auditorium
- Parent/Teacher Conferences for Academic Teams (see office 365 schedule)
- Special Area Teachers- In-Service
- School Holiday
- In-Service by Department
CB SCHOOL BOARD POLICIES
Just a reminder to everyone from our 1st day faculty meeting that the expectation has been set from Dr. Weitzel that all CB teachers are familiar with the specific CB School Board Policies listed below. Please be sure to take some time to review these policies.