Mrs. Kondikoff's Friday Focus
Lopatcong Elementary School
Friday, January 15, 2016
Two Hour Delay
80th Day of School
- DRA-Please assess all students in kindergarten and students reading below the current grade level benchmark using the Developmental Reading Assessment by Tuesday, January 26th. Please click here for the memo that was shared the beginning of the year powerpoint regarding grade level benchmarks. The benchmarks are listed on pages 4 and 5.
- Study Island Math and ELA-Please have students in grades 2, 3, and 4 complete the second study island benchmark assessment for Math and ELA by Friday, January 22nd.
- Math Fact Fluency-Please complete the Math Fact Fluency Assessment for the second marking period for students in grades 1-4 by Friday, January 15th.
- Current Reading Level or DRA Level-This should reflect the student's current instructional reading level at the end of the second marking. (It is not necessarily the level the student worked at most of the marking period). Where are they right now?
- Study Island Math and ELA Assessment-Please enter the student's score on the most recent Study Island Benchmark Assessments.
- Unit Assessments-Please enter the data for any unit assessments you have given from the beginning of the year until now for Reading, Writing, or Math. You may add a column to the google doc/data wall if you are comfortable for unit assessments. If you would prefer to have me add the column please e-mail me and I can add a column.
- Math Fact Fluency Checks-Please enter the scores from your math fact fluency assessments and color code.
Tuesday 1/19 @ 8:55am-Fourth Grade ELA Teachers
Tuesday 1/19 @ 1:15pm-First Grade
Friday 1/22 @ 8:55am-Fourth Grade Math Teachers
Friday 1/22 @ 9:40am-Third Grade
Friday 1/22 @ 10:25am-Second Grade
Country Western Day
1/18 NO SCHOOL
1/22 PBS Reward-Country Western Day
1/22 I&RS Paperwork Due to Rene Boylan
1/26 DRA Complete for Kindergarten and any student who is reading below grade level (Grades 1-4)
1/26 End of 2nd Marking Period
1/29 ALL assessment data entered into data wall (DRA/Reading Levels, Unit Assessments, Study Island Assessments, Math Fact Fluency Assessment)
2/2 Parents can view report cards in Parent Portal