Jack Anderson Elementary
April 26-30 2021
News from the Jack Anderson Elementary PTO
Summer Scholars Program
Last Day to Register is 4-30-21
Please see the following information about the Summer Scholars program by clicking the links below. Locations have been announced and are included in the flyer. If you would like your child to attend, please complete the registration form below.
Summer Scholars Overview
Kindergarten Registration Information
Mark your calendar! Our American Heart Association’s Kids Heart Challenge event will begin NEXT WEEK. You can help our class win the Classroom Challenge! Our goal is to have 100% of our students registered online.
Here’s how you can help:
Take the challenge and register: http://www2.heart.org/goto/JAElem or search, “Kids Heart Challenge” in your app store.
The class per grade level with the MOST students taking heart healthy challenges online will win an Amazon gift card. Let’s encourage our students to have healthy and kind hearts together!
1. Go online and download the app
2. Register and take the challenge
3. Send 10 emails to friends and family
Jack Anderson Elementary 2021-2022 Enrollment Plan
Sumner County Mask Mandate Has Expired, Masks Still Required on Buses
There are a few exceptions:
- Masks must still be worn on buses as part of the Sumner County Schools Re-Entry Plan.
- Masks are encouraged for 3-5 Sumner Virtual Academy students who will be testing at JAE. Virtual Academy teachers at Jack Anderson will be wearing masks during testing.
- Students will be encouraged to wear masks during related arts when they attend Music. We want to protect Ms. McCoy and keep her safe!