GEAR UP Poster Contest
Win a Tablet!
GEAR UP Idaho would like to invite all GEAR UP students to submit an original poster design for our poster design contest!
- Posters must include the statement I <heart> GEAR UP and illustrate why
- Each poster must be the work of one student.
- The poster concept, design and any photos or artwork used must be the original work of the student entering.
- Posters must be 8 ½ x 11 inches in size, including border or mat, if used.
- The following information must be included with the poster: student’s name, school and grade.
- Entries must be submitted to Mrs. Poxleitner by May 1, 2014.
- Posters will be judged on overall impact, effectiveness in conveying the theme, originality and artistic merit.
- All entries will become the property of GEAR UP Idaho.
The winning design will be used to create banners and posters for distribution to all GEAR UP Idaho schools in the fall to celebrate and advertise National GEAR UP Week in September. The winning designer will also win a Windows Surface RT tablet.
All posters should relate to the theme, I <heart> GEAR UP!