Tech Tips #23
Week of April 7, 2014
Most iPad issues can be solved with these tips.
Click on image to enlarge.
Reset the Wi-Fi Connection
- Tap Settings > Wi-Fi and locate the Wi-Fi network to which you're connected.
- Tap and Forget this Network.
- Tap Settings > Wi-Fi and turn Wi-Fi off and on.
- Try to connect to your desired Wi-Fi network.
Note: You may need to enter your Wi-Fi password again if your network requires one.
Reset your iPad
You should reset your device as a last resort and only if you can't restart it.
- To reset, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
- To turn the device back on, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo.