Anna ISD- Homecoming Week!
Tuesday: Team Shirt Tuesday!
Thursday: Purple Day!
Bad Weather Drill
Friday: Spirit Shirt and Jeans!
Avoid the Reply All Mistake!
To change Outlook 365 on the web's default setting back to "Reply":, click the Settings gear on the top right:
1. Click Settings gear icon and then select "Mail" from Your App Settings
2. Expand the 'Mail' section.
3. Expand the 'Automatic processing' section.
4. Click Reply settings.
5. Click Reply and Save
October 5- MAP Training (during conferences)
October 6- Faculty Meeting
ECC T-Shirt Order
When entering your orders:
· Kinder and Pre-K teachers please find your name tab along the bottom and be sure that you are entering information only on your tab. Last year we had a few that started entering on Arnold’s because her name is first.
· Staff: Please find the tab at bottom labeled staff and put in your shirt size.
· Only put the number of each size you need. (You do not need to enter the student’s name)
· Hold on to your order forms.
· Money will be collected next week by Patty after you have put in your orders on the spreadsheet. You will have to turn in your money and sign off on the amount.
· All orders will need to be in the spreadsheet and money turned in by Thursday, September 22nd.
· All staff will get a t-shirt for free.
Please share when another staff member 'Sparkles & Shines.' I will take what has been shared and include in our weekly SMORE update.
Nurse Reeder is always so prepared for the medical needs of specific students and when other potential problems arise she's already on top it!!
I love seeing Mr. Jack in the car line in the morning. All the students love him! He takes it upon himself to help a new student each morning from the 3 year old class that has been having a hard time in the morning. It's so sweet to see her holding on to him. You can tell she feels safe and trust him. It's such a sweet sight!
Thank you to Callie Pittman, Stephanie Bradley & Hannah Britt for decorating the stage for Grandparent's Lunch this week. Thank you for putting in the extra effort!
Remind - Please Sign Up
Staff Only Communication- text @7dhhb to the number 81010
ECC Family Communication- text @ecccom to the number 81010