Howardsville Christian Memo
December 9, 2021
Families of Basketball Players
Christmas Program Dates
12/9 - Christmas Band Concert at 7 p.m. in the church auditorium
- Jr High & High School band students please arrive at 6:30 p.m. to tune in the band room
- Girls please wear dress pants/skirts/dresses, guys please wear dress pants, dress shirt & tie
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Jones.
Winter Sports Photos
2:30 p.m. - Jr. High Boys pictures at HCS gym
3:15 p.m. - JV & Varsity Boys at HCS gym
5:15 p.m. - Cheerleaders
5:30 p.m. - JV & Varsity Girls Pictures
Coaches & Players please be dressed and ready to go at your scheduled time.
Just a reminder we are not responsible for kids that stay after school. THEY ARE UNCHAPERONED! Please make plans to pick your students up promptly at 3:15 p.m.
FALL ATHLETES please return your jerseys to the office ASAP!
Winter Sports Athletes
HCS volunteer form for home athletic events.
2021-2022 Early Bird Yearbook Sales
HCS school code – 3467
Early Bird $40 each until Jan. 28th after that $50 each. All orders MUST be placed online!
HOT LUNCH PROGRAM
New Steps -
1. Go to this website and create an account. School Lunch Choice
2. Add your students.
3. Order their hot lunch choices for each day by 9 a.m. (NO late orders will be accepted, no order = no food)
4. You can order ahead! If you plan to order each day, or every Tuesday, select those options on the calendar.
5. Pizza Orders & Pretzel orders must also be placed in this system. (by 9 a.m. on the previous day)
6. Once orders are selected for each student, please checkout and pay online. (HCS will pay the processing fees)
7. Any balances from the previous system will be applied to the new system on Jan. 3rd.
8. Please send morning snacks in with your kids. Hot lunch snacks are not available.
9. No late orders will be accepted after 9 a.m.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM THE OFFICE
- FEVER FREE - Please remember that your students must stay home if they have not been fever free for over 24 hours without the aide of medication. When in doubt, please keep them home.
- SICK DAY POLICY - If your student will be taking a sick day, please email Mrs. Muldoon by 8:30 a.m. If you would like their homework sent home with a sibling, please indicate that in your email. Homework requests will be available for pickup at 3:15 p.m.
- APPOINTMENTS / EARLY RELEASE - If your student has an appointment and they need to leave early, please email Mrs. Muldoon & their teacher.
Fall Athletic Photos are available for purchase!
HCS Sports Portraits Link: https://galleries.photoday.io
ENTER CODE: eagles22
HCS Game Day photos available for purchase: HCS Sports - Action Photos (gracephoto.com)
Password - eagles
This link is good for the 2020-2021 School Year. All Sports Portraits will be available here for you to order.
Thank you to Jayme Isham at Grace Photography for providing these for us!
TRIP / Shop with Scrip Order
There are many different options right now with bonus rebates & different types of cards! Check it out!
Raise Right App (Shop with Scrip)
HCS Wish List
The School Board is working toward improving our current parking lot.
If you feel led to give toward this Capital Project, you can donate on our website and label it Parking Lot.
Important Calendar Events
12/9 - HCS Band Concert Jr High / High School @ 7 p.m.
12/13 - TRIP ORDERS due
12/17- Ugly Sweater Contest
- Grinch Floats for sale
- Last Day of School
1/3 - Classes resume